Family Slideshow

Friday, April 2, 2010

Our New Home

It is official! We found our new home! We are in love! I have lived in Denton all my life...hard to believe, but true. We are moving out of Denton just up the road to Little Elm. Jonathan's commute will be less than 20 minutes (compared to his 55 minute commute). We will be in Frisco ISD, which has received exemplary ratings. And we will be just two blocks from Robertson Elementary school. Our neighborhood is Sunset Pointe.
We really feel blessed to have this nice of a home. I had a list of things I wanted in a home and felt that if I got even 3/4 of the things I would be a lucky girl...well, I think I got almost everything I wanted! (except I lost my awesome walk-in pantry) The home builder dropped the price for us and we know that it was meant to be. We sold our home at our first showing and found this home less than 3 days later. In the matter of 6 days, we had a contract to sell our Denton home and a contract to buy our Little Elm home.
The Lord definitely blessed me because trying to show a house with 4 children, one being a 3 week old is not an easy task. I put my faith in him and he took care of the rest.

Here are a few pictures:

Master bedroom


Kitchen



Staircase




Living Room


Outside of house

No comments: