Our first child to be baptized! Wish someone would have warned me of how emotional the day would be! The baptism was a stake baptism with 10 other kids. We had the best experience. Kirsten got the changing room all to herself and she was the first girl so the floor was not wet yet. She got to pick the opening hymn "When I am Baptized" and all of our family was there! Nana and I sang a duet (I didn't sing much). The day was perfect. We had a luncheon at our home afterwards. Jonathan put together a video of Kirsten's life. Grandma Christa and I put together a scrapbook of letters from everyone along with pictures. It couldn't have been better! I love you Kirsten and I am proud of the young girl you are and the choices you make everyday to follow Christ's example.
My family
1 comment:
My blog is going private this week! Check my blog to find out how to keep access. If you've already sent me your email thanks! I'm send this message to everyone on my google reader.
Post a Comment