Friday, December 19, 2008
Class Christmas Party
Kirsten's first class party! As Kirsten will tell you, "No mom, my teacher didn't ask you to come, you asked her if you could come." Yes, I am the first time mom who asks to be invited to the class party. Good thing too, because there was only one other mom that showed up and she couldn't even stay the whole time. It was SO MUCH FUN!!! I loved seeing the interactions and meeting all the kids that I hear so much about. This is Kirsten's world and I was glad to be a part of it. For her whole life I have always known her friends and in fact been a part of the friend selecting process. I am realizing that I do not have the control over that anymore and I will do whatever it takes to keep some control over it. Even if it means that I have to find a babysitter for my other kids, "thank you Kiera" (if you even read this :). Kirsten is such an accepting person and so genuine and I love that about her!. Here's a few friends, they are genuinely sweet, cute and friendly kids. 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment