Family Slideshow

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Busted Lip...busted lip...busted lip

Carissa is my little bundle of energy! She never stops, it is constant and she is persistent. She has discovered that it is fun to stand on the kitchen chairs. She has access to lots of newfound fun! Well, this week she had a busted lip three times!!! Her top tooth went through her inner lip and even busted through the skin...ouch! She busted the left side of her lip twice and it stayed swollen for a few days. Well, the next day she busted the right side and then both sides of her lip were swollen! She had a very big bottom lip! Thank goodness for her older sisters that help me keep an eye on her and have toughened her up!

2 comments:

Rainie said...

Oh so sorry about the multiple lip incidents. I'm happy I found your blog through Toni's. I need to add you to my list so I can keep better tabs on you:)

Meredith Rotz said...

Hey Rainie, I need to get your blog and invitation to view it too! See you Thursday night!!!