Family Slideshow

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Indians are circling

Kirsten turned 6 last Sept. and I wanted to post these pictures. We had a Pocahontas party! It was perfect timing since kindergarten had just started and we got to meet some of her new friends and the parents. The party was a HIT!!! We had so much fun making headdresses and jeweled bracelets and hitting the High school Musical megaphone pinata (not the same theme, but to a little girl of 6 it was perfect). The Indians did truly circle.


How many kids can you fit around Meredith's oblong table? I don't actually know? maybe you can count. We had two kids on all the chairs and little hands were everywhere! It was a little chaotic, but I would say it was Controlled Chaos! I couldn't have done it without my mom and my good friend Cheramie! Thanks you guys!

1 comment:

Ariana said...

Perfect party for little girls. And what nice weather it was. Nothing like the -29 we had the other day.