First you have to admit you have a problem...I enjoy watching the Bachelor. Now that that is out, I can blog about it :) Ok, so after talking about having some girls over for a Bachelor party, finally did it! Here's the evidence. It was a frustrating ending and I won't get into that on the blog because I am still trying to get over it. We had fun anyway!


By the way, if you ever want the scoop on Jason the Bachelor, I have some real dirt on him. My good friend Kimberly knew him in high school where he dated her friend Heidi. I know his history and the "real" story from her, first hand info! I told her she should sell the picture of him in a drill team skirt to a magazine and she could make alot of money. Ask me about it sometime, it is good first-hand GOSSIP!
1 comment:
I want to hear! I want to hear!! haha
Post a Comment