Family Slideshow

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cute bathtime picture

Who can resist taking pictures of these 3 cuties? It is nice having all girls because they can all bathe together. We just throw them in the bathtub and let them play and then wash their hair and out the go. Although their bathtub is getting a little small, so we are starting to take more baths in our garden tub.


If you are wondering, Kirsten still has her cat nose and whiskers from Dr. Suess day at her school.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh, they are soooooo adorable! I can't believe how big Carissa is- and how long her hair is getting! Has it been that long since I've seen you guys? Can't wait for summertime. We'll plan some play dates.

Shannon said...

Beautiful girls! having sister is so fun! My daughter keeps begging me to have a sister for her...hahaha.

Kathryn Cooper said...

Oh so sweet little girls!
Ok, about the bachelor. I just watched the last episode because I wanted to see the happy ending, and I was so ticked off. How annoying. This will have to be a book club discussion. (=