Family Slideshow

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kirsten's end of year party

We made it through Kindergarten. What a great year! All the Kindergarten classes had a luau party.

What does a field of Kindergartener's with squirt toys look like? This...







Anna posing at the photo backdrop...not sure why I didn't take one of Kirsten...I guess I thought her teacher would send me a copy.




Ms Hise had made hats like this for all the kids on Field Day and they were going to wear it on the luau party, so I made one for Carissa and Anna. Here Carissa is eyeing the treats and trying to reach them.







Here is Ms Hise with her gift. A picture of her class taken on Field Day. I had each of the kids sign the matboard around the picture and placed it in a frame. I think it turned out cute. She loved it!





Anna making herself at home at Kirsten's table.


My attempt to be "THE mom" at the party with the cute mouse strawberries and mini caramel apples...apples didn't work out so well, the caramel just slid off the apple. (No wonder the recipe called for melting peanut butter chips, not caramel...) The mice were a hit!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Looks good girl! You are the Mom of all the parties!! I hope I can be a mom like you!

Susan said...

Ah, those were the days!