Family Slideshow

Monday, June 1, 2009

New hair color

So, I am in the hair dying mode and decided to try something new. This time we touched up some of the blonde highlights again and then added burgandy brown highlights. I am getting back to my darker hair color. I did have some pinkish/purple spots where the dyes blended when I washed my hair out. But I embraced those spots since it is probably the only time in my life that I will ever have hair that color!
You should see my hair in the sunlight...it is intense!









4 comments:

Ruth said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your hair. It's so fun doing it together! I am so grateful for a wonderful bff like you! You are always there and so loving and sweet! Thanks Meredith! Love you bunches!

Toni said...

Looks so great! Don't you love drastic hair changes?

KieraAnne said...

Oooh. I like it! Multi-colored streaks are cool! ;) Hopefully I'll get to see it for real sometime before it all grows out/get dyed back. :)

Shannon said...

That is fun! Hair is fun...it can be fixed if it does'nt work out! But I like this new look!