Where the love just gets deeper and the family bigger!
SPOILER ALERT: Do not look below until you watch the video!
Baby Rotz at 9 weeks 1 day! Due February 16, 2010...
congrats! your girls are so cute on the video!
YAAAAAAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS! What a cute way to tell everyone. Your girls are just so precious. Keep us updated.
Congrats! That's awesome! You should shoot for Feb. 20th, then the baby can share a birthday with James. ;)
Oh my gosh! That's so exciting!! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I am super excited for you.
I'm so excited for you. Sometimes kid siblings totally know the gender, I'm thinking boy. So excited for you guys!
man did we talk about this last time we were together? I know that I read it and then I can't believe I didn't talk to you about it... sorry.. what I mean to say is congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
8 comments:
congrats! your girls are so cute on the video!
YAAAAAAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS! What a cute way to tell everyone. Your girls are just so precious. Keep us updated.
Congrats! That's awesome! You should shoot for Feb. 20th, then the baby can share a birthday with James. ;)
Oh my gosh! That's so exciting!! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I am super excited for you.
I'm so excited for you. Sometimes kid siblings totally know the gender, I'm thinking boy. So excited for you guys!
man did we talk about this last time we were together? I know that I read it and then I can't believe I didn't talk to you about it... sorry.. what I mean to say is congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Post a Comment