Today we had our first Banana Bread Cook off. I had lots of bananas that needed to be eaten, so we decided to make 4 loaves of banana bread. Knowing that we would never get through that much bread we had some fun. Anna's recipe consisted of adding Peanut butter chips and chocolate chips to her banana bread. Kirsten's recipe consisted of adding cinnamon to the batter and topping the bread with cinnamon and sugar. The other two loaves were plain and chocolate chip. Our final vote...fresh out of the oven we loved the cinnamon the best of all. Anna's PB chip and choc. chip came in a close 2nd.
The girls love the kitchen and especially baking! I think they just like to taste everything.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mmmmm. That sounds so good! We just made banana bread the other day too. I make mine with chocolate chips but I will for sure try the cinnamon and sugar combo!
Post a Comment