
Ok, so I am naturally prone to food cravings, but when I am pregnant, "watch out, here they come!" I had this dream of making homemade chocolate chip cookies and putting frosting in the middle to make a sandwich cookie! My girls, were a little leary of the idea, but gave it a shot. The outcome was DELICIOUS! Kirsten got so excited about these that she offered to make them for anyone who entered our home and we even took them to Grandpa's house where she sat for over 30 minutes making cookie sandwiches for everyone! Come See what we made...


2 comments:
Anna raved about making sandwich cookies when I watched them and I had to tell her that we didn't have stuff to make them and in response she said, "well, you'll have to come to my house then!" Those look delicious!
OK my kids would totally love these! We will have to try them for FHE. Great idea!
Post a Comment