Thursday, February 19, 2009
You're breaking my Heart
We just got Fios the weekend of the Super Bowl...yes, that was great timing!!! So, I have been discovering all my new channels and I recently discovered Fit TV. Jonathan and I have a 10th anniversary trip planned in a few weeks to go skiing, so I have a goal to get my body in better shape especially my legs. I want to enjoy the days of skiing, instead of counting down the hours til I get to go back to the hotel. I have been working out with Gilad on his "Total Body Sculpting". I love it!!! It is pretty cheesy. He tapes his work outs in Hawaii with the beautiful blue waters behind him and the fluffy white clouds above him. He is always encouraging the participant to "get off the couch. You are breaking my heart!" I can't help but laugh out loud each time...I mean seriously, he really gets attached to his work outs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
every store has a corner. I love that. I am going to use that. you are so funny!!
Post a Comment