I got to go on MY first field trip. It was so fun! We went to the Frank Buck Zoo in Gainesville. Kirsten has some of the cutest kids in her class! This is her teacher's first year as a teacher and she is simply wonderful! I am amazed at her control of the class and patience with the kids. I really couldn't have asked for a more compatible teacher for Kirsten. My sweet friend, Kimberly watched my other two so I could go. If you read this Kimberly, then THANK YOU!

Ms Hise's Class

The ever-popular tire swing! A few of her good friends.

Kirsten petting a chinchilla!

Kirsten feeding the giraffe! See that black thing sticking in between
the fence, that is his tongue! It is black and long!!!

A sweet mother/daughter picture!!!

The "orange group" that I was over! Such cuties!
Here is a funny video of a male turkey who was letting us know what he was thinking!
No comments:
Post a Comment