Tip: Do not attempt to go running within 24 hours of eating a fried snickers! You will not have a good outcome!
Ok, so we went to the Denton Arts and Jazz Festival this weekend and had so much fun! It is something we look forward to each April. The kids had fun at the kids craft tent and magic show. The balloon artist made them balloon swords. They loved the rides and all three rode on a little train. Of course we ate lots of food. I have always wanted to try a fried candy bar. I hear about them on food network all the time. So we found the booth called "Fried What" where they specialize in fried foods. I was so giddy to find they had the snickers bar there! Ask my sister Ruth and her husband Tanner and they will tell you I had the hugest grin and couldn't stop talking about it. In fact Ruth said, she has never wanted one but after hearing me talk about it and get so excited, she even wanted it.
Needlesstosay, I enjoyed it, and next year I think I am going to try the Fried Twinkie!
Well after the snickers, funnel cake and kettle corn, I thought I need to get some exercise...I ran 3 miles and boy was it the toughest, longest run ever...don't combine the two.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Meredith you are so awesome and crazy!! I can't believe you ran 3 miles after all that!! Good work! Hey you should see the wind chimes that we bought there, way cute!! Love you bunches!
I can only imagine... :)
ps. I added your blog link to my page... I will be checking back often...
The fried Twinkie...disappointing...we tried the fried things at a fair abotu 3 months ago...stick with the fried snickers haha
Post a Comment