We went to the Southwest Airlines Annual Chili cookoff at Sandy Lake Park with Grandpa and Christa. We couldn't have had a more perfect day for being outside. It was so much fun and so fun to see how our kids love the rides and the thrill of the rides. It is in their blood! I am a huge fan of rides!
So we have some daredevil on our hands. Carissa at 19 months was riding the rides and loving it! Kirsten was tall enough to ride all the rides and she would come off a ride that made my legs shake and she couldn't wait to go again! Anna checked the rides out first and then wanted to go on it. Her favorite ride was the miniature horses that walked in a circle.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun. Those girls really are daredevils. remember the go-coaster? Thanks for the updates and the pics. LOve the quotes.
What a fun day! I have to tell you that I'm making the "get ready for school charts" today. I can't wait, it's just what I've been looking for with my girls.
looks fabulous! We need to get together so you can help me learn more!! Love you!
Post a Comment